November 17th – classes cancelled


Due to the declining air quality, which can affect the health and safety of our students, after consultations with members of the School Board and the Principal, the decision was made to cancel classes on November 17th. The Scouts meeting and visit to the cemetery are also canceled.
If the building administration agrees, we plan the first additional classes on December 8th. We will notify everyone of the final decision.
We wish you all a wonderful, healthy and family filled Thanksgiving. Let’s hope that the fire will be quickly contained, the air will improve and we will meet as planned on December 1st.