1. We hope you are enjoying your summer break. We’d like to send you a couple of important pieces of information regarding the upcoming school year at our school. We are planning to run the in-person classes at 2721 Larkey Ln. Walnut Creek. Our regular school hours will be from 9:30 to 14:35. Preschool classes will end at 14:00. We will send out detailed information regarding cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing and mask mandate. We will follow the CC County and Contra Costa Christian school requirements.
2. To register for classes you can fill out an application on our website at www.polishschool.org/formularze/ or simply click one of these links: Dzieci PL: https://forms.gle/qUpMkhjXxA9FNhzC7Kids EN: https://forms.gle/HSiVZi1zeNFGi5AfADorośli PL: https://forms.gle/Db8Phykt2YshkEp89Adults EN: https://forms.gle/oZ1qVXn6oWGaJDgv8
Tuition for the school year 2021/22:
First Child $565Second Child $465Third Child $365 Administrative fee – per family $35.
- ● Open House – Credit card, check (payable to PAEC), cash, Paypal● Paypal – email@example.com or http://polishschool.org/platnosci/● Check – payable to PAEC- send to: PAEC P.O. Box 5439 Walnut Creek, CA 94596
3. We’d like to invite you for an open house at our school on August 28th 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.During the open house you’ll have a chance to pay for textbooks, pay your tuition, ask questions about our school activities and make sure we have all the necessary documents before the first day of classes. Please note: children will not be allowed to attend classes if they are not on our student list. We are not planning to conduct registrations on our first day of classes.
4. Teachers: We are looking for passionate people who like to join our team and help us to teach our children polish language and culture. If you are interested in teaching, please contact our principal Ewa Miller via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone 925-322-0064.
We’d like to THANK YOU for all the support we received during last school year. We’re so grateful that together we can show our children and adult students how beautiful polish language, our culture and our home country is. We’re wishing you a memorable and safe summer.