August 4th, 2017, Walnut Creek, CA
Representatives of John Paul II Polish Language School would like to inform you, that we will be starting the new 2017/2018 school year on September 9th at 1543 Sunnyvale Avenue, Walnut Creek, CA 94597.
Schedule for the day:
- 9:00-9:50 applications submissions
- 9:30 classes start
- 10:00-10:30 obligatory Parent – TeacherConferences in the classrooms
- 10:45-12:00 AnnualBoard, teachers and parents meeting
- 12:15 students meet with Principal Joanna Negrete
- 14:30 end of classes
- 14:35 Scouts meeting
Annual Board meeting will take place in room #102. We will be discussing the following topics:
- Summary of activities of the Board during 2016/2017 school year.
- Financial report.
- The Audit Committee’s report.
- Dissolution of the previous Board.
- Election of a chairperson of the Annual Meeting.
- Voting and election of President of the Board for 2017/2018.
- Selection of the Board Members for 2017/2018 school year.
- Other motions and business.
We hope to see you all!
In order to simplify and speed up the sign up process we facilitated:
Options for submitting school applications:
- August 26th from 11am-5pm at School’s booth, during Polish Street Festival on Mellus St. in Martinez
- By September 1st you can fill out your application and mail it together with tuition payment to PAEC P.O. Box 5439 Walnut Creek CA 94596
- During first day of school from 9am-9:50am (promptly, as we have to prepare for the Annual Meeting).
Options for making payments on line with credit/debit card:
Please click Sign ups and Information →Payments → Make Payment
By choosing the option of online payment with credit/debit card you agree to pay 2.2% processing fee. Prices provided in Payments section include that fee.
Attached you can find Applications and Informational Guide. See you soon!
Board of Directors of the John Paul II Polish Language School
P.O. Box 5439
Walnut Creek CA 94596